Tuesday, November 3, 2015

"Jackaby" - William Ritter

Hello fellow bibliophiles! Today's review comes with a bit of disappointment. I heard a lot of good things about Jackaby by William Ritter. I know it's been pretty big in Young Adult book clubs. I, unfortunately, wasn't able to get through it to the end. The writing was good and the characters are interesting. I, though, found the story line boring and dull. From the beginning, it failed to hold my attention. I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt but by halfway thru, I quit. Once again, I'm a quitter.

I think the plotline had potential. Sherlock meets paranormal. Maybe I'm just not in the mood for this genre right now. Either way, I just couldn't get into it. There are too many books in the world to waste time on one that isn't grabbing my interest. So onto the next! As always, feel free to share any comments, suggestions, or recommendations! I'd love to hear what you think!

Happy reading fools :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing feedback and your thoughts on the book!