Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Downfall of e-books

Hello fellow bibliophiles! I hope you're having a great week. For me, it's been a huge struggle bus and one thing after another. Tonight when I got home from work, life just continued to slap me across the face. Let me just say this, I am one of the biggest proponents of physical books. The feel of a dusty, paper jacket. The smell of musty, torn pages. The crease in an old book spine. I love them. Unfortunately, to read most ARC's, these books only come as e-readers. *Sigh*. I've dealt with it and moved on. In order to bring you new reviews and do what I love, I have no other choice. So here's another one of the downsides:

Come home from a weekend with friends. Sit down to start a new book. Realize iPad has no charge. Plug said iPad in. Pick up iPad the next day to start said new book again. iPad still dead. Realize that the power cord was not fully plugged in. SCREAMS IN FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there's that. It's been a crappy work week and just a crappy week in general. But don't worry, I've triple checked and it's charging for real this time. So for tonight, I'll do what I love and read a physical book. Good thing I have a ton of them laying around :) Though, this may have thrown my reading schedule off for the week, but I promise to have a couple reviews throughout the remainder of the week/weekend to make up for it. So until then, let me know what books you're reading! I'd love to hear your thoughts and recommendations!

Happy reading fools :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing feedback and your thoughts on the book!