Sunday, December 13, 2015

Clean Slate Read-A-Thon!

Hello fellow bibliophiles! I apologize in advance for the lack of reviews recently! December is unfortunately my busiest month in my real-life job :( I wish we could all just read, drink coffee, talk books, and be happy. Alas, this has put me behind in my books I planned to read this year sooooo, I'm participating in this year's Clean Slate Read-A-Thon hosted by Lost In Ink, Novel Ink, & Latte Nights Reviews! The Read-A-Thon runs from January 10 - January 17 to read all the 2015 books you hoped to read and weren't able to get to! Join me and we can clean our slates to kick-start the year off before we start on the new books for 2016!


Latte Nights Reviews


Here are the titles I hope to finish throughout the week of Jan. 10th - Jan. 17th:

           
                                                   

Sign up HERE to join me in cleaning my slate! Prizes and give-a-ways throughout the read-a-thon so make sure to sign up before JANUARY 10! Let me know when you join by posting your books to read in the comments. I'll be updating my progress throughout the week!

Happy reading fools :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!!! Thanks so much for joining us!!! I absolutely ADORED I'll Meet You There, so I'm hoping to see you enjoy it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing feedback and your thoughts on the book!